![]() |
| Holiday Cookie Recipes by Gerald "Redcap" Williams |
From the Editor: Today we take a break from game creation and focus on food. I'm sharing this booklet of recipes that I create to share throughout my hometown community. I know, it's not even game related, but the cookies are delicious, trust me.
Holiday baking doesn't need to be complicated, stressful, or require fancy pastry school gadgets.
To celebrate the season, I put together the Ticonderoga Holiday Cookie Cookbook—a straightforward, no-nonsense collection of 16 classic, crowd-pleasing cookie recipes!
From pantry-staple drop cookies like chocolate chip and spiced oatmeal raisin, to simple slice-and-bake shortbread, raspberry jam thumbprints, and foolproof no-bake haystacks, every recipe is written with clear, step-by-step instructions and handy baker's tips to guarantee great results.
Whether you're packing up tins for family, neighbors, and friends or just looking for a simple batch to bake on a cozy winter evening, this guide has you covered.
Grab your copy, heat up the oven, and happy holiday baking! 🍪 (It's FREE! Just download, print, share with whomever you want.)
CLICK HERE FOR THE 10 PAGE PDF.

No comments:
Post a Comment