Thursday, March 9, 2017

What? Another Hyborian Campaign?

Conan the Barbarian 1982 - Artist: Ernie Chan

Anyone who has been gaming for awhile is probably aware of the many attempts by GMs to bring the world of Conan the Barbarian to tabletop. Some are successful, many are not. Commercial releases are a mixed bag, even when well done, because licensing considerations often limit what can and can not be included in the printed materials. Home made efforts often lack quality control and can be a jumble of gems hidden amidst a tangle of bad writing. Like others, I already pay too much money to bring new material to my games and I don't have the time to rummage through someone's personal notes to translate them into something I can use.

I'm glad to say, David Baymiller, has once again already done the dirty work and shared some ready to use, clear information on his Hyborian Campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment