Thursday, February 16, 2017

A Little Lovecraft Never Hurt Anyone.. Just Drove Them Insane

Over the years I've vacillated between reading Lovecraft, and not. I'm not really a fan of horror fiction but as a Game Master, I kind of owe it to my players to "up my game" and expand my repertoire of genres. Some occasions simply call for some utter madness from beyond the stars.

As usual, my good friend, David Baymiller, has seen fit to create some Cthulhian crunch for the OSR gaming community. He has been kind enough to let me get first peek at his creations and to help spread the word. The depths of my friend's deviousness and depravity, know no bounds.

And so, without further ado, remember.. you were warned..

The first article showcasing Mr Baymiller's Lovecraftian Racial Classes (written in Labyrinth Lord format): Lovecraftian Racial Classes I

And the second article: Lovecraftian Racial Classes II


For those of you unfamiliar with, or longtime fans of, the works of H.P. Lovecraft, we present to you, his complete works for FREE, in PDF, Kindle, and Nook formats: Free for download at the Arkham Archivists

No comments:

Post a Comment