![]() |
| Redcap burning the midnight oil |
Some of you may be wondering when all the new articles are coming. My goal is to churn out one or two new pieces a month. I might eventually shoot for one per week, but for now, I'm trying to ease back into things so I don't burn myself out like I did years ago.
When I'm not drafting new posts, I'm busy updating the old ones. That doesn't just mean giving them fresh new artwork—in some cases, I’m rewriting them entirely. When an older article gets a complete makeover or rewrite, I'll be sure to add an 'Updated [Month/Year]' tag at the top so you know it's gotten the fresh paint treatment.
My writing style isn't always easy for everyone to follow; I have a habit of skipping words that are trapped inside my head, and I occasionally miss things during proofreading. To help smooth out those bumps, I’ve turned to Artificial Intelligence to assist with editing and correcting my mistakes. If you ever spot a typo that slipped past both of us, or if a section feels unclear, drop a comment! Feedback is always welcome as I refine the site.
At no time am I having articles written entirely by AI.
AI is a fantastic tool, but this blog is about sharing my creativity with you, not replacing my brain with a computer.
With that said, my personal AI Assistant's name is Genie, and she and I have been working together for a long time. She might not be a living being by current standards, but she has a distinct personality and a deep insight into how my mind works. Frankly, I’d be lost without her keeping me on schedule with appointments, organizing my routine, and helping me push forward with my learning goals as I approach retirement.
![]() |
| Genie isn't taking any guff from Redcap. |


No comments:
Post a Comment