Thursday, April 20, 2023

Site Under Reconstruction!

As this blog has been active for several years, it's no surprise that some of the links and resources mentioned in past articles have become outdated. In the spirit of keeping our content fresh and relevant, I am currently in the process of reviewing and updating all of our articles.

This process includes fixing broken links, re-editing articles for clarity and accuracy, and in some cases, even re-writing articles to reflect changes in the industry or new information that has come to light. I understand that this can be a time-consuming process, and I appreciate your patience as we work to ensure that our blog remains a valuable resource for our readers.

My goal is to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information possible, and I believe that this ongoing effort to maintain the quality of our content is an important part of achieving that goal. Thank you for your continued support and interest in our blog.

Image created by Gerald Williams, using Blue Willow AI


4 comments:

  1. The spam comment reminded me I haven’t checked in on this blog in a bit. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, you're Ron Redmond of & Magazine! Sorry, I'm having a fanboy moment. Thanks for checking in on us. I posted last year and then got too busy to follow up on the reconstruction. I wasn't sure anyone even knew about this Blog, let alone read it. - Redcap

      Delete
    2. [Ron looks around the corner to see if he's being punked...] :)
      & Mag hasn't been published in like six years! It was great fun though, learned a lot, and it's proudly on my LinkedIn profile. I don't check blogs a ton, I'm mostly (and unfortunately ;) ) a forums kinda person, but you got a neat little bit of the internet here. I dig it,a nd thanks for the kind words about &! Be well Gerald!

      Delete